Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finally some Pictures

My latest completed knitting projects- my skirt and my bible bag.  Not too much new.  Ben has his internship down in Port of Los Angeles this summer... so still considering what we will do... I might working 2 months up here then join him down there.... not sure though.  Have had nice weather here... very windy today- which caused some power outages around here.  Did all our spring cleaning this past weekend- feels good to get that done! 

3 comments:

Lois Holman said...

Wow - love how that bible bag turned out - I am on 7 of 8 cables - so almost done. I felt guilty telling dad I needed some handles soon 'cause he is so busy. The lining is very cute, too.

Susie said...

Hey sis! I really like both the bible bag and the skirt! The skirt turned out really good, better then I suspected! Thanks for the pictures.

Lois Holman said...

Sis, Thatwork is awesome. I can tell you have a very consistant stitch. Both of your grandma's would be so proud of you. They both loved to knit.

Dad