Oh- it's very lovely!!! And I'm glad to see a picture of you, too! Thanks for putting it up. It seems to fit really well.Mom
The sweater looks great! I am very impressed! Thanks for letting us know that you are still alive down there! :)
very nice sis!
Wow...I am impressed! I thought you had a job...when do you find time to KNIT??? Fun to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh- it's very lovely!!! And I'm glad to see a picture of you, too! Thanks for putting it up. It seems to fit really well.
Mom
The sweater looks great! I am very impressed! Thanks for letting us know that you are still alive down there! :)
very nice sis!
Wow...I am impressed! I thought you had a job...when do you find time to KNIT??? Fun to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment