

We also went to Fabric Depot in Portland. It was so huge!! I could have spent a few days in there!! (my dearest husband went with me but he did wonderful!!! no complaints and waited patiently for me to get done!). They have tons and tons of fabric at fairly cheap prices (not too much cheaper though... happened to go when everything was 20% off... I guess they have even better sales though (a 40% off day????). So I got quiet a few fabrics. (It took the lady at least 20 minutes to cut the fabric :) Here are some pictures.
My fabric!!!!!! (each fabric is about 1/2 yard)

Roughly 1/3 of the store!
My fabric!!!!!! (each fabric is about 1/2 yard)

Roughly 1/3 of the store!





3 comments:
Oh my!!!!!!!! Let me know next time you're making THAT shopping trip -- I'll find a way to join you! Looks like amazing fun...
:) It was a lot of fun!!!
Just stopped by to see what you have been up to lately. Fabric Depot.... LOVE LOVE LOVE that store. When I was there everything was 40% off and wow, it was fun! :) My husband laughs at me because gas is more than paying shipping but it is one reason I will go up to Portland. Besides, WAY better to see it all in person.
Post a Comment