Friday, August 27, 2010

~Latest Sewing Projects~

Summer has been going by fast!! We've been at conventions the last few weekends, which has been really nice! We are going over the the WA coast at long beach over labor day. An early anniversary celebration! There are 28 miles of uninterrupted beach (you can walk the whole 28 miles!) in which Ben hopes to do some clamming (we'll see what happens!). There are biking trails, a lighthouse, and some shopping! Anyways, it should be a fun, relaxing weekend!

Here are some of my latest sewing creations.
A long skirt out of one of my favorite Amy butler fabrics!


A beach bag I made from a bath towel, which is reversible. I use it as a toiletry/shower bag while on trips. (It was nice at convention.)




And another long skirt. I have to decide what color of tie to put above the ruffles.. I'm not sure.


A purse I made out of some fat quarters I had.



I also have made a shirt but I need to fix the sleeves on it before I put up a picture.

1 comment:

Lois Holman said...

I like them all, but especially the green print skirt!