Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday

Well I have been lagging on posting... simply there isn't much new happening.  It is HOT, HOT, HOT here... 95 or so yesterday... not quite as hot today... 86 right now.  Went to Walmart and got some fabric.... 7 yards of fabric for 15 dollars!!! (I realize it's not the best quality but...) I will post pictures of the bags I am making once they are done. 
We are having company over tomorrow... Julianne, and Jordan and Laura so far....
Lucas turns one on Saturday so will be attending his birthday party!  Nothing else to speak of... Oh I added links to some cool crafty, quilty, fabric-y sites!!! :) 

2 comments:

Lois Holman said...

There's sure a lot of inspiration there - makes you want to make a quilt, or a bag, or....

Mom

Unknown said...

Are those college kids you're having over? I think you've already had more company over in the short while you've been down there than we have since we've been married ha!