Saturday, December 13, 2008
Just wanted to say that I put some pictures up on picasa of thanksgiving up at Abe and Amy's and also of our breakfast this morning. We had some the young kids over and Ben made waffles! I have been very busy with working full time and trying to keep up on house work! Ben is now done with school and has already been a huge help around the house! He's such a sweetie! That's about all over here.... wish we could have some snow!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
trust me, with sub-zero temps you don't want this snow. I'd trade weather any time.... :D
I try to do most of the housework since I'm home all week. I know how the feeling is of working 40 hours a week then having to come home and do housework.
except the fact you only work 36 hours :)
Post a Comment