Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wow... I've been behind in blogging! Had a busy week! We had Lois Austin and Terri Foster for dinner last night... that was really nice!  We had meatloaf and mashed potatoes.... I made them ahead of time and my lovely, sweet husband heated everything up so dinner was pretty much ready when I came home!

We got an espresso machine from Abe and Amy!!! It's been fun to use! I got the special "pitcher" to steam to milk in and also some little glasses to pour the espresso in.  Now all I have to do is learn to make good coffee! 

I am just relaxing this evening and reading my book with Ben is busy studying for finals next week! 

That is about all.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could never do an espresso machine. Too much work for me.

Carissa said...

4.50 for an espresso. 15 minutes... $18/hr minus material costs = approx $17/hr. When else could you make such good money that early in the morning when you are stumbling about? :)... BV