Tuesday, January 27, 2009

KNITTING AWAY

Well... I started another knitting project.  I went up to a speciality yarn shop on Saturday with Gina.  Man the yarn is SO nice and soft... yet SO SO expensive!! Yikes... the average price for a skein of yarn is $10 (probably).  I went to Michael's and used a coupon and came out with 6 skeins for $18. Not as good of quality yarn.. yet just fine for me. So my new knitting project is a skirt!! It might take a while though... Here is a picture of it.  So far I have completed 2 1/2"... mind you the needle was a bit smaller than I had anticipated (size 9).
Everything else is good.  Ben is plugging away at school.  Having fun watching Ben's hockey games... he's doing really good...

1 comment:

Lois Holman said...

You do a nice even job of knitting. You should see my sock. It's pretty ragged looking.