Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We had a good weekend... I helped Ben with some of his math homework, we had Frank and Edie over for dinner Saturday night.  Edie brought the cutest little plants... mini daffidols and mini tulips!! How sweet. Went over to Dean and Erin's for sunday lunch... was really good!!! Then we both had monday off, which was a treat!!
I finished my scarf... my first knitting project!! Hopefully you can see the scarf okay in the pictures.

3 comments:

Lois Holman said...

The scarf is really pretty! As are the mini flowers. I hope to finish one sock today.

Susie said...

I am wondering what you will be needing a scarf for over there in CA! Although I do agree, it looks very nice. I like the colors. The mini flowers are a neat idea to bring to a dinner guest. Will have to remember that one. Thanks for sharing picts.

Carissa said...

I know it's a bit of a stretch to need a scarf is CA but hey... :)