| The front cover |
Frog. The frog's tongue slides in and out of his mouth.
Camel. Move the beads along the camel's reins.
Dog. Tie the bow on the puppies collar.
Fish. Make the fish jump out of the fishbowl.
Ladybug. Take the baby ladybugs out of the mommy ladybug.
Horse. Braid the horses mane.
Sheep. Feel the soft wool of the sheep.
Owl. Wake the owl to see him flap his wings.
How I put the book together. The binder rings worked really good! It makes turning the pages easier. I used eyelets for the holes, pretty easy... the hardest part is getting everything lined up!

8 comments:
That is SO nice! Looks like you put a lot of work into it :) Someone will definitely enjoy it!
Very Cute Carissa.
Thanks! I really enjoyed working on it. I tried to let my creative juices flow. :)
I love it. And I know the babies will, too.
What a special and creative gift! Did you do all the letters in the alphabet?
Blessings & Aloha!
since I have many unfinished sewing projects...I am always curious to know how long it took for someone to complete theirs :o)
I didn't do all the letters of the alphabet. These are the only ones I did. It took me around a month or so.... (with just sewing in the evenings)
That looks like a lot of work sis. Nice job!
What a wonderful, creative gift. We love it and know that Baby Girl will too. THANK YOU!!!!
Post a Comment