Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A nice day off!!

I had a busy day.... did laundry, then rearranged the living room... (reminiscent of old times when I would rearrange my room about once a week)  It's a good way to clean up and change things up a bit! Here is a couple pictures of our newly cleaned living room!
Also using the scrabble tiles mom sent me (thanks!!) I used to label some boxes.
And here is the picture that I mentioned earlier of the picture Debbie painted for us!

And here is a bag I finished this weekend... might be hard to tell what is what...


Also, got inspired and made baked potato soup for dinner (yum!!) and also made the make ahead chimichangas.

That's about it.. back to work tomorrow (at 7:30!!)... might actually start doing transactions tomorrow! Oh! on that note.... our Bank Of America got robbed yesterday! We went in later that evening and found out.... that's really scary to think about!! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice. Much cleaner than our condo. Hey, how is the computer problems? Still happening? If so, whats the model of video card you have? I think I might have something. Also, did you have Ben check to make sure a fan on the video card didn't accidentally get unplugged?

Carissa said...

It hasn't happened recently... so maybe installing the drivers worked??? Will let you know if it continues... Thanks!

Lois Holman said...

I like the picture Debbie painted!! Thanks for posting all the pictures.