Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well... had a good day.  Was energetic when I came home (wow... not sure how that happened) but anyways I launched into making a wallet.  Was really fun... and I just felt like sewing :). Turned out pretty good... my first (or maybe second) time doing a zipper but it turned out good!
And then my sweet, sweet husband bought me flowers!!! For no reason either... just to surprise me!! :) All for now... time to go to bed!
Sorry the pictures are out of order... haven't quite figured everything out yet. 




2 comments:

Lois Holman said...

Ben, you sure are a nice guy to bring your wife flowers. the wallet is cute, too. Can you believe IT IS 21 DEGREES out this morning? I see it is 71 right now in SLO - 50 degrees difference!

Lois Holman said...

Glad you are enjoying sewing.

I am reading everyone's blogs. puts me out of the loop-de-loop.

Keep those whales around, i would love to take a couple hundred photos of them...

Dad